Thursday, September 16, 2010

House Break-In on September 15, 2010



I thought I was going to have a quiet Malaysia Day today, but my plans went haywire! Especially after discovering that my house was broken into yesterday when I returned home in the afternoon around 4 pm. The picture above shows how they made their into the house. And what a big big mess they left behind, not to mention the 'things' they took away!

Based on latest information obtained from my neighbours, I believe the burglars broke in just as soon as I left for office at around 10.30am and as a matter of 'eye witness', someone saw 2 guys jumping off the wall into a get-away car waiting along the side road of my house! This was around 11.30 am. The guys were described as 'fair looking young guys with beard and wearing baseball caps and having backpacks too! The term used was 'middle eastern' guys! Alas, there was no immediate call to Police as a reaction to what the person saw! How unfortunate!

Nevertheless, the Police however responded speedily to my call yesterday when I discovered the break-in! RT SS2B members and neighbours also came by to offer help if needed. I thank them all for their wonderful show of good neighbourliness! So we will now spend the holiday and weekend clearing up 'collateral damage'! Cheers and Happy Malaysia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment